19 July - 24 July: The 58th IAVS Symposium
Brno, Czech Republic
2015 IAVS Symposium
- Venue: The IAVS symposium will be held in Brno, the 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic.
- Theme: “Large-scale vegetation patterns”.
- Excursions: Pre-symposium excursions of different lengths will be offered in the eastern Czech Republic. The post-symposium excursion will be in Western Carpathians (6 days) along an altitude gradient.
- Website: http://www.iavs2015.cz/
- Important Deadlines:
Special session proposals 15 January 2015
Abstract submission 15 March 2015
Early registration with reduced fees 15 April 2015
Registration with regular fees 15 May 2015
13 April - 16 April: 25th EVS Meeting
25thEVS meeting will take place in Rome, Italy, on 13–16 April 2016, hosted byUniversità di Roma “La Sapienza” (Emiliano Agrillo, Fabio Attorre, LauraCasella, Francesco Spada and colleagues).
12 June - 17 June: The 59th IAVS Symposium
2016 IAVS Symposium
- Theme: "Conservation of Plant Communities: From Environmental Drivers to Ecosystem Services"
- Venue: The symposium will be held in the city of Pirenopois. The venue is likely to be the Congress Hotel, which has hosted several large meetings. This is in the central region of Brazil, in a Cerrado (savanna) landscape.
- Website: More information to come...
26th EVS Meeting
26th EVS meeting will be held in Bilbao, Spain, in spring 2017, hosted by University of the Basque Country (Javier Loidi and colleagues).
27th EVS Meeting
27th EVS meeting will be held in Wrocław, Poland, in spring 2018, hosted by University of Wrocław (Zygmunt Kącki and colleagues).